This would be a science unit over the 3 main states of matter. I would use this image with my 7th grade science ESL students. Please help me make this image as user friendly to an ESL student. Some of my ESL students speak a little English but last year I had one who couldn't speak any English at all, so I'm afraid this might be hard to understand for them.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Visual activity unit 3 draft
This would be a science unit over the 3 main states of matter. I would use this image with my 7th grade science ESL students. Please help me make this image as user friendly to an ESL student. Some of my ESL students speak a little English but last year I had one who couldn't speak any English at all, so I'm afraid this might be hard to understand for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so much easier to understand than words alone, especially for ESL
ReplyDelete